PHLORETIN CF offers advanced environmental protection that accelerates cellular renewal!
This broad-spectrum treatment provides advanced environmental protection to defend skin against the reactive molecules (including free radicals) that are known to cause cellular damage. In addition to its superior antioxidant capabilities, it has been proven to correct existing damage from the inside out.
- Provides advanced environmental protection against UVA and UVB radiation
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation and helps accelerates cellular turnover to retexture skin
- Helps prevent cell mutation such as thymine dimers by shielding skin’s DNA
- Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.
- SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
- L-ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) %: 10%
- KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS: Phloretin (neutralizes free radicals, accelerates cell turnover, and reduces the production of unwanted pigment), Ferulic Acid (neutralizes free radicals, helps inhibits UV-induced skin discolorations, and has anti-inflammatory properties)
HOW TO USE
in the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before all other skincare products.
Complete your regimen with a Skinceuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide more comprehensive protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
DISCOLORATION DEFENSE is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration in all skin tones, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches1
- 34% average reduction in post-blemish marks in deeper skin tones2
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
HOW TO USE
- Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discoloration serum to the face.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use