DISCOLORATION DEFENSE is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration in all skin tones, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches1
- 34% average reduction in post-blemish marks in deeper skin tones2
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
1Protocol: Average results shown. A 12-week, single-center, clinical study was conducted on 50 females, ages 25 to 60, Fitzpatrick I-IV, with mild to moderate facial skin discoloration, including stubborn dark spots, post-acne marks, and uneven skin tone. Discoloration Defense was applied to the face twice a day in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerability evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 2, 4, 8, and 12.
2Protocol: A 12-week, single-center, clinical study was conducted on 51 female subjects, Fitzpatrick V-VI, with visible signs of skin discoloration/hyperpigmentation, including post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and melasma. Discoloration Defense was applied to the face twice a day in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerability evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 2, 4, 8, and 12.
PHYSICAL FUSION UV DEFENSE SPF 50 is a weightless fluid with 100% physical filters that effectively provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water resistant up to 40 minutes. This high protection zinc oxide sunscreen contains artemia salina, a plankton extract that increases skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress, and translucent color spheres that adapt to every skin tone for an even tone, radiant finish.
*Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
**based on in-vitro testing
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to every skin tone
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- 100% physical sunscreen ingredients provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Increases skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress (based on in-vitro testing)
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive