- Neutralizes free radicals and strengthens skin’s natural antioxidant defenses
- Diminishes visible signs of aging
- Reveals skin radiance and firmness
DISCOLORATION DEFENSE is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration in all skin tones, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches1
- 34% average reduction in post-blemish marks in deeper skin tones2
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
1Protocol: Average results shown. A 12-week, single-center, clinical study was conducted on 50 females, ages 25 to 60, Fitzpatrick I-IV, with mild to moderate facial skin discoloration, including stubborn dark spots, post-acne marks, and uneven skin tone. Discoloration Defense was applied to the face twice a day in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerability evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 2, 4, 8, and 12.
2Protocol: A 12-week, single-center, clinical study was conducted on 51 female subjects, Fitzpatrick V-VI, with visible signs of skin discoloration/hyperpigmentation, including post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and melasma. Discoloration Defense was applied to the face twice a day in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerability evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 2, 4, 8, and 12.